The E-Commerce Analyst will primarily be responsible for creating, tracking and optimising the performance of medium sized high growth global SEM campaigns. Their responsibilities will include:
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing Ads and other search/display platforms.
- Creation and optimization of advertising campaigns.
- Monitor and maintain the monthly budget.
- Review and optimize keyword and geographical bids.
- Create and optimize both text and image ads.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for revenue, conversion and other goal tracking.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards.
- Keep pace with SEM industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and review booking rates and competitor pricing.
- Assisting in other digital marketing projects where necessary (for example SEO, conversion rate optimisation, email marketing, competitive research)
Get answers on the forum with advice from expats