Contact our customers, follow up & develop regular orders with current customers, and the same for new customers.
Create the offer and price list for each customer according to requirements.
Set and Form the contract terms according to company terms and duties.
Follow up orders (Shipments) documents.
Follow up payments, Invoices, and customers account statements.
Have an approach about Sales as well as export/import procedures.
To have good presentation skills, and negotiation.
- Opening new market .
- Dealing with new customers and opening up accounts for them.
- Responsible for the exporting process of the citrus to Far East.
- Handling all the work with the existing client.
- Following up with the finance department the payment status of customers and taking actions whenever needed.
- Attending Exhibitions show to perform some marketing activities.
- Communicating with different functions such as the logistics functions to ensure that containers are available for meeting customers’ demands.
- Plan and Manage overseas sales through distributors and other relevant sales outlets
- Negotiate Contracts for sales to enable effective trading, operations and customer relations.
Gender: Male or Female.
Very Good Command of English.
Advanced computer, and internet skills.
Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task.
Social and medical insurance available.
Work hours : 8 to 5 pm
Salary: 2000 Depends on experience and qualifications
Preferred near living.
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide