Partners Channel Management
Manages, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to partners based on geography, channel, or market, he/she is responsible for supporting the business partners in achieving their objectives. He/she represents the entire range of company services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or service if focused in a partner vertical market.
• Supports the partner’s commercial team with the required presentations, proposals, and –if specifically requested- customer meetings.
• Ensures that projects implementation is done with highest quality levels.
• Acts as the focal point of communication between RIVERWAVES and the business partners.
• Implements marketing plans set out by RIVERWAVES marketing team.
• Qualifies new business partners and overseeing the on-boarding process.
• Leads the planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Ensures partner’s compliance with partner agreements.
• Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organization.
• Handles all reporting on partners KPI’s.
• Addresses issues as raised by the partner.
• Evaluates effectiveness of partner programs and suggests improvements
• Identifies and reaches out to new potential partners.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Driven, highly motivated and results oriented
• Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
• Strong personal network within the industry.