Looking for an interesting person for a furnished room close to Nyhavn
Our dear flatmate and indiana-jones in training Anna will be leaving us to move in with her girlfriend. So we are looking for a replacement.
- Furnished room
- ~ 12 sqm
- From 01/04/17 (slightly negotiable)
- For any period between 6 and 21 months
- Monthly rent is 6548 dkk (all included)
- Deposit is 6000 dkk
- Alas, no couples can move in (due to CPR registration limits)
The Selling points:
- Location! (literally a few seconds from Nyhavn)
- Yet, quiet, it's in an inner courtyard
- Rooftop terrace
- Large open kitchen/living room area
- CPR Registration possible
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- A proper shower! (no, this really shouldn't count as something amazing enough to be on such a list, but somehow, in Copenhagen, it does)
Elli is a Greek business student and proud board games geek. She is quiet and reserved, and is frequently seen laughing and occupying the sofa for extended periods of time... she also occasionally makes peculiar yet endearing noises (especially when lifting heavy things).
Erik is a dry humoured gentleman scientist (the gentleman part is only meant very loosely) of complicated origins. He volunteers at Science & Cocktails and at the Bastard Cafe, and is otherwise frequently busy screaming at faulty equipment at KU (which is his official job description).
If you're interested, write us a little something about yourself, needs not be an essay, just something to help us remember you as a person rather than a sender of one of many anonymous messages.
Elli & Erik
P.S. We realized that Elli's description makes her sound vaguely like a pet, so we thought that we'd mention explicitly: you will not be expected to feed or pet her. :-p