Address : rue Eugène Smits, Schaerbeek, Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium
Posted by an individual
Report this ad
I'm looking to rent my appartement between mid-december and mid-January. It is full of light and full of nice spirit (I'm not being very objective;-)). With a view on the famous atomium!
Dont hesitate to contact me if you want further information (and more pictures)
The appartement has :
- a living room (with sofa bed)/dining room/open kitchen
- a sleeping room in the mezzanine
- a small bathroom with shower
- another bathroom
- a room with a one person bed.
Rue Eugène Smits 1030 Schaerbeek
Near place des Bienfaiteurs,
- 5 min walk to the nice Josaphat park
- 10 min by bike from the European Commission
- 20 min by tram from city center.
It is a very nice area of Schaerbeek, near the beautiful avenue Louis Bertrand, one of the nicest of Brussels. The area is full of little architectural surprises, most notably Art Nouveau style.
400 euros/week (including all charges : electricity, gaz, water, internet, etc.) Price to discuss according the duration of the stay.