Hello! I’m new in Port-au-Prince, working in the international aid field.
I’m looking for a place to stay, preferably a room in a shared house/flat, roughly in or around Pétion-Ville area.
Below are the lists of and . It’d be great if you could contact me in case you know or have offers corresponding to my list. I’m open to visit a property even if the conditions are not perfectly corresponding to the list.
(1) Area: in/around Pétion-Ville
(2) A room (furnished) with ensuite bath & toilet
(3) A room with lockable door & A/C
(4) 24-hr security with gardiens
(5) Access to kitchen, washing machine, and TV
(6) Good wifi connection
(7) Non-smoking (preferably)
(8) Microwave (preferably)
(9) A room with windows with mosquito screens installed (preferably)
- A Japanese (married) based in London
- Stay here until End/Dec (2016) and Jan-Mid/Feb (2017)
- Will frequently keep coming back to Haiti until Mid/2020, so I’m looking for a property with that long-term view also.
- Friendly but quiet in terms of “making noise”
- Respect others’ privacy
- Speak English, French, Malagasy, and Japanese
- Record of rent payment with a timely manner