Address : Thich Quang Duc, Ward 5, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posted by an individual
Report this ad
I am looking to sublet a room in a shared house for 2 month only. The room will be available in December 20th.
Address: Thich Quang Duc, Ward 5, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
Features: shared bathroom
Housemates: 1 Vietnamese, 3 French and 1 American
Price: $245 bills ($35-$45)
- Fully furnished with bed, mattress, AC, shelves, working desk, closet
- Shared bathroom on the same floor.
- Room is on 2nd floor.
- Access to fully furnished kitchen and rooftop;
Bordering District 1, Phu Nhuan is sometimes considered the Center of Ho Chi Minh City due to its central location from all of the surrounding districts and less expensive. This bustling district was supposed to be the Expatriate areas during French colonization. Phu Nhuan till maintains a Vietnamese charm with vibrant street life, a fair number of parks, and an abundance of coffee shops and local street food. Living in Phu Nhuan may be a good option for those working close to the city center.
- Maid service 3 times/ week;
- Drinking water;
- Cleaning products e.g. dish detergents, washing powder, clothe softener, trash bags, sponges, insect spray, moth balls, etc.
- Public trash pick up;
If you'd like to check the room out, feel free to drop me a msg at 84 1652 703104