Greetings Saigon! We're looking for a person to share our cozy 4 bed-room house with while I'm away. Currently we are four friendly and social international expats in our mid to late-20's - a girl from Poland, a guy from the UK, another from Germany and myself, who will be gone.
The room is available from October 21st to Dec 5th, but we can be flexible with the end date as I can stay with friends once back.
Location is in District 3, close to the canal and Phu Nhuan District.
The shared space in the house:
- Sizable furnished ground-level kitchen
- Furnished, ground-level living room with huge doors to open up for sunlight and a cross breeze
- 4 Bathrooms (one on each floor) with 3 showers
- Washing machine with hot water
- Wifi throughout the house
- 2 rooftop terraces, both large enough to fit a couple dozen people comfortably. One is open with a nice view of the neighborhood and the other is more private in the back of the house.
- Free, secure, outdoor motorbike parking on the property.
- No pets (sorry)
The available bedroom:
- Not sure of the exact area, but big enough to comfortably do yoga or exercise in.
- Has a small private balcony (enough for 2 people)
- Is fully furnished with a bed, desk, dresser, etc.
- The available bedroom is on the third floor with an air-con unit
- Is well-lit and get a good amount of daylight without getting much full on sunlight
- House is located in a quiet alley in D3 between Le Van Sy and Truong Sa (where the canal is)
- Despite the two busy streets nearby it is surprisingly quiet -- waking up you will hear more chickens and other birds than motorbikes
- Also no karaoke is close (hurrah!)
- Less than a five minute walk from countless eateries (Vietnamese and western), a local open-air market, supermarket, temples, salons, atms, massage mats, tailors, and loads of clothing and corner stores. More cafes and Vietnamese-style bars than you'll ever need.
- Super safe and well-lit area which is mostly Vietnamese. Our nextdoor neighbors though are another cool group of expats.
- Yoga, gym and swimming pool close by. The canal makes for a nice area for outdoor running
- 5 to 10 minute motorbike drive to the center of D1
Price will be 6.4 million VND, or 290 usd per month, which includes bills. So you do not have to pay for electricity, internet, etc. For the whole 6 weeks it would come to 9.6 million.
We don't need to be best friends, but if you'd really like a studio apartment its probably best to look else where. If you are interested come meet us and take a look! Contact:
Call Taylor: 0126-770-4860
Or reply to the Expat ad!