[For rent] Hong Kong Apartment - Fanling
I post here just to try out good luck of getting a nice tenant, no expectation of success =)
I have an apartment in NT - Fanling, currently rented to local HK family.
The rental contract is expiring within a month.
I am seeking local property agent[HK biggest agency, you will know which one if you are Hongkonger ;)]
However, the agent refuse to handling the leasing because the apartment key is not available.
I think it makes sense for no one would like to rent it without inspecting the condition.
And, it's hard to elaborate the conditions of the apartment just by "saying".
Here I would like to give a bit information of my potential offer, see if anyone interested:
1. A apartment in NT with 2rm, 1 living rm, 1 toilet, 1 kitchen, fully air-conditioned, kitchen also with implanted stoves and microwave oven. As far as I can remember, my apartment is ard 400 sq ft (indoor area)/500 sq ft (construction-base area), all windows facing South East direction (cool & chilly in summer / warm in winter), on mid-level floor (10-15/F,.contact me to get exact info)
2. Basic renovation, clean with white painting on walls and newly implanted white marble floor bricks [I renovated ard 4 year ago, the basic infrastructure is very concrete]
3. On east railway MTR stations, a nice park nearly, the apartment is within a well-managed private estate (further elaborate in point 4)
4. The private estate contains
a. a large area of park(both on ground fl and upper fl, I.e. public balcony on 3/4F)
b. Indoor swimming pool [you have to pay a little extra fee)
c. Club areas with movie room, table tennis room, children playground, common room, conference room. (membership card can be applied for tenants living there, some charge extra fee some free to use)
d. Car park (not included by my apartment, you need to negotiate with the private estate management.)
e. etc[i have to check]
5. No pets is allowed in this private estate.
MY PREFERRED TENANTS:
1. Expats who speak english and easy going
2. Those who want long term living over a year
3. Those who have a proper occupation and has reasonable financial ability to pay rent
4. Those who are clean and neat (my apartment is now let out to a couple who works in hospital with decent manner, I only expect to rent to someone like them in future)
TERMS OF OFFER
1. Market price, but negotiable on the quality of tenant (usually depends on whether you are easy going)
2. Two month payment as depsoit, pay monthly in advance. [typical term on most local rental mkt]