Find a job in Australia


The best way to find a job in Australia is contacting the nearest local Centrelink agency. Each agency offers a wide range of job offers and useful tips for your search. 

Don’t hesitate to consult the "Australian Employment Guide" online that offers hints and tips for your search as well as good advice about how to write an Australian CV.

Register with staffing agencies like Adecco or Manpower and don't hesitate to submit copies of your CV!


The first thing to do upon arrival is applying for your personal identification number at the Australian Taxation Office. Getting your personal Tax File Number (TFN) is compulsory if you need to pay tax or if you wish to enrol in the public healthcare system. To get your personal Tax File Number, please visit the Australian Citizenship and Immigration website or the Australian Taxation Office’ website.

  Useful links:


Government of Australia

Australian Employment Guide

Adecco Australia


My Career

Career One

Recommend Your favourite team
Member since 01 June 2008
Small earth, Mauritius
Write a comment

See also

If you have a Working Holiday Visa (WHV), you can access to the wide range of professional ventures offered in the city of Melbourne. The unemployment rate in Melbourne is very low given the numerous economic activities that take place over there every day.
How to find a job in Australia from abroad. In order to get a work visa in Australia, you need to get a valid job offer or a work contract from an Australian employer.
In order to do an internship in Australia, you need to find a sponsor and apply for an internship visa. You can opt for the Working Holiday Visa or the Occupational Trainee visa according to your needs.
Brisbane is an Australian city with high employment potential. If you are an expat with skills in the following fields, you can find a job in technology, biotechnology, scientific and medical research.
To be able to work or follow an internship in Perth, you need to obtain a work permit. If you wish to apply for a Working Holiday Visa (WHV) or an Occupational Trainee Visa Program (OTVP), contact the citizenship and immigration department of the Australian government.

Expatriate health insurance in Australia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Australia

Moving to Australia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Australia

International Wealth Management in Australia

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Australia

Travel insurance in Australia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Australia

Flights to Australia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Australia