Visas in Japan

Find out more on work visas, work permits, working holiday visas and residence permits allowing you to live and work in Japan.

Write an article

Latest articles

In order to work in Japan, expats can applyfor a work visa or a working holiday visa. Some expats may be able applicable for a permanent residence visa.

Article written by

You will need a tourist visa to stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Japan. However, citizens of certain countries are exempt from visa requirements.

Article written by